Saturday 14 January 2017

Thank you 2016



xoxo

2016
.
.
.
.
.


Been so busy with my exam week during the last week of 2016 and first two week of 2017. I can't even update the summary of my life on 2016. There's a lots that happened in 2016 which taught me a lot in my life. Not forget to give thank to God that I have opportunities to go through 2017 book (page 14/365).

On 2016...

  • Celebrated Valentine's day for the first time with my bear.
  • 1st anniversary for my 1st ever job. 
  • My first ever run (3.5 km run)  for Taiyo Yuden 20th Anniversary Fun Run 😎
  • Enrolled to MAIT program for further my study 
  • Given an opportunity to attend the MCSA training for Server administrator and met few awesome people that like to share their knowledge to noob like me... 😆
  • Joined SECA Bald Run (Charity run for Children cancer society) ⇨ 4.5km 
  • Bought myself my forst GPS sport watch for my running hobby.
  • Joined UNIMAS Run ⇨ 5.4 km and ran on heavy rain
  • After a long wait, bought myself a new guitar ✌😊✌
  • Managed to let one of my uncle to feel what Christmas is all about.
  • Done with virtual run for Batang Sadong Bridge Charity Run that was my last run of the year.
  • Completed my 28 days planks challenge.
  • Went to Bintulu with family to celebrate Christmas with my sister and baby Brayden in tummy.
  • For the first time celebrated my birthday in the office, thanks to the lil cake and chocolates.
  • Spent last day for 2016 with my family members at kampong and surprisingly they celebrated my birthday on the eve new year.😳
For the whole 2016 that taught me lots of new experiences, i will treasure it and keep it in my mind to build  myself better in this 2k17. Hope this year will be a lot better than last year. I am looking forward for achieving my aim of increasing my running distance to 10km or more.. 


-Mitch-

No comments: