Saturday 28 January 2012

The one whole week

my holiday in village...was so exciting...i like it so much. I do spend much time especially with my grandma and my aunties at Kampong..FYI, the first day at kampong was fun. Having our dinner with the whole family and we talk a lot... Then the next day, me and my family go to Kuching and we go to visit my daddy's friend. We go to their house and eat and eat and eat...since daddy's friend is chinese so we go there for visiting for CNY...hahaha...then we go visit my Auntie's house....eh!!! no no no...before that, my family and I go shopping...and it was a book shopping...lol...book...book...books...and then we go visit auntie..hahaha...eat durian and chocolates..talk..talkssss...a lot with her...like it a lot...after spend 1 whole day at Kuching..then we go back to village to get fruits at grandma's Dusun Buah...hehehe....picked up 3 bags of Rambutans from the Dusun...and the next day...we going back to our Home...hehehehe...so the pictures are still under process....will update and post it soon...God bless...

No comments: