Thursday 21 June 2012

the end and the new beginning

Finally our final exam for semester 4 has end. And it will be the start of the semester breaks. It will be more or less 3 months of holidays...Next semester will be the beginning of 3rd year...so on this holidays, I will try to rest my mind and try to search some solution and ways to do my FYP... Hopefully will manage to do it better next semester. Honestly, I don't really know what to do during this hols. Feel like want to work but look like there are limited vacancy available.. If I can't work then, I will help my mom with the house chore...and...also tutoring my sisters... :) so hope this holidays will be better and brings joy and enough rest for me... BTW, Love you my Mr. B...take care this holidays... :) and God bless you all...

No comments: