Tuesday 24 July 2012

Hello World

Hye everybody... due to my out of date blog, I think that I should update it with something...So, my fingers decided to type something without thinking too much...oh no...seem like I will mumbling all alone here...seriously I feel boring here because got nothing to do during this holiday....*lying* hahaha..actually got something bha need to do..I usually do house works during my loooooooong Holidays...hahaha... but right now I am free..
Feel like I want to talk about L.O.V.E today..hahaha...*actLikeABoss*
okay...First of all..for sure I really miss my Mr. B ...a.k.a my Boy...its holidays so we didn't meet so much...itssss FAR okay...but we still contact with each other by....emmm...telepathy...LOL....*just kidding*.... me and my boy lama edi together for some people la..but for me, biasa2 saja...hahaha...*suddenly want to MIXED my language*  we both almost 2 years..emm...many things we go through together...too much things...every obstacles we faced...got also people jealous on us...many things that they done to make us unhappy...but we both try to ignore it and try to forgive them...

Dear Mr B,

I will always PRAY for our RELATIONSHIP to last FOREVER... <3 <3

Love,
Mitch


No comments: