Monday 1 July 2013

Monday blues


I always wondering what is Monday blues actually.. many says that they having the Monday blues today...I think right now my question is answered because I think I'm in Monday blues right now...Oh my, its Monday already...why the gap between weekends and Monday are so close and we only can holiday for 2 days and some for only 1 day.

Because I'm intern right now and it almost similar to working only it does not have salary. I felt the feeling where we don't want to go to work and still want holidays. Seriously..It is bad... :( no one here can accompany me just like in my campus...even my BF are far from me. I need to be independent by myself. Sometime I think that it is too early to work. That is why I still want to further my study because I don't really want to work....huhuhu... I hope that my mood will be okay soon...till then...

p/s: God bless

No comments: