Tuesday 28 January 2014

My 2nd Blog post

Hye there readers...

I've been away from this blog for a few weeks. So, here is my 2nd blog post of the year. Maybe this will be my last post for this month since I maybe will update my blog after few week.

What I do these few weeks were just stay at home doing shores while searching for good job to applied. FYI, I attended driving class also... And last week, I am admitted to the hospital because I'm sick... I don't really like the illness honestly.

*Hand with this thing was annoyed*

If I say it do you all believe it?? I'm a drug allergy...hahaha... Good right?? So that I will not become a drug addict...heeee... *just kidding* For those who had experienced allergy, they will understand how the feeling of getting the itchiness and swollen.

But, no worries... I okay already and I'm feeling thankful to God for His blessing and protection and also am thankful and blessed for having my family with me during the time. Also, to my BF that worrying about my health all the time ..heee...

It just a quick update from me and take care dear readers... God bless.. :3


No comments: