Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas 2014

Hye hye...

First of all, Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year 2015.



This is just a short update for my Christmas blogpost series. As usual, My family and I will decorate our house with Christmas decoration. We put our Christmas tree on, lighting outside our house and our DIY Christmas Wreath. This year celebration are quite simple than before and my sister are not coming home for Christmas. Actually it felt incomplete without her.


At first, I don't have any plan to do our own DIY wreath because I thought that we does not have enough materials. But, after talked with my dad, we decided to do it. Hahahaha... its easy to do actually.
*the making of Christmas Wreath*



On Christmas eve, we had our late night dinner before we go for mid-night Christmas eve mass. Even though it was late night, there were lots that came to the mass that night. The mass ended at 1.30 am and I look at everyone happy face sang Christmas songs with joyous heart though they were very sleepy that time...lol... :3




On Christmas Day, we traveled to my mom and dad village to visit my grandmother, uncle and aunties. My Christmas day were well spent with my family members. And I hope your Christmas day fill with joy and happiness. May all of you and your loved one be bless always.


Love,
Mitch






No comments: