Sunday 20 November 2016

A gift for me from...

Hello lovely readers,

11.11.2016 was a date represented Single's day... yeah.. Single's day and it was the day where many sales happened online. So, i just scrolled down the online shopping site in case there were any that i interested with.

After a few scroll and scroll, I just typed in "sport watch" at Lazada Malaysia Online shopping apps and found something that really caught my eyes since it was my aim for long time. Its quite a good deals where it offered a very discounted price if compared to the one I bought for Mr. Bear for his birthday present previously.

So, here are my gift to myself. It is not a big deal for you to buy something for yourself after a hard work at your workplace. Lazada sent me the item I bought very fast, only took 5 working days to arrived at my house. I said it fast because the shipment were from oversea.

1......
2....
3....



Tadaaaaaaaa.... :3

**EZON T031, GPS running series, for my running hobby


**Actually it's a bit big for my hand, but i like it..because it quite stylish..hahaha...


I will comment on the product after i used the GPS function to know whether it worth the price. But for now, I am quite satisfied with the performance of the watch. Next week I will join a running event and will record my running achievement using this watch.

Till next time...


Will update on the running event soon...Lots of love


Love,
Mitch

No comments: