Saturday 31 December 2011

my BIG DAY......

What a day...having so much fun with my Mr. B yesterday...because its MY BIG DAY.... i'm officially 20 right now...HUAHAHA...Mr. B, you are so funny and I really enjoyed myself yesterday with you...the one and only that celebrate it with me...thanks for accompanied me during my DAY... Mr. B huggy....hehehe... and I really didn't expect for what I've get from Mr. B.... it's what I want for a long time... want to what it is?????

guess what...
I
got
thisssssss.....
"black n blue/green box...my favourite color...."

"taaaaadaaa...heeee..."


"can u guess it??? :P "


"it's a GUITAR STRING n pick but not in the picture"

for me, it's more than enough...I like it so much...thanks Mr B....

besides this, thanks also to all of my friends and relatives that wished me on that day...really thankful because you all cheer me up...huaaaaaa....and for my beloved family that called me that day and wished me, really LOVE you all....MUAHXX.... God bless allll..... :D

No comments: