Monday 12 December 2011

my FIRST experience... :) part 2

its been a week after this happen..hehehe...you must wondering what are the things that happen on that day right? hahaha...ok...let me tell you about my experience... I becoming a Producer...don't believe it?? really...I am a Producer for my short film...actually I am the co-Producer...and Mr. B was the Producer...but suddenly my SIR changed our part..where I become the Producer and Mr B become the cameraman..because he very good in using the camera..nice right.. so here are the members of our SONIX Production.... :) with the short film named "THE SLINGSHOT"


the actor....

 the actor

 behind the scene


 the cameraman


 the cameraman


 the location

so much fun doing this project..really had a new experience...learn a lot...the short film will finish soon..wish us luck..hehehe...till then.. :)

No comments: