Monday 23 April 2012

OUTPUT

Output..the result of my works for the one whole week...last week I did tell that I am busy doing my works that need to be submit on Friday last week. So the works that need to submit is Maya 3d modelling, 2D tracing and animate and statistics report. Besides this works, I also got 2 midterms. So, I am doom...

so here are the result of my works that really make me so blurr...

Maya 3D Modelling:
First Model: Megaman



the second character :
Bomberman

and........
this is how maya looks like~~



and this one is my 2D modelling..

Character name :: Saber (Fate Stay Night)


so this is some of the output that I can share with you all.. really happy with the result..thanks to all that helping me during the making of this 3d and 2d modelling...especially to Mr B... that teaches me a lot about the 3D and 2D modelling...

::got to out from blogging for awhile...need to finish my works for presentation tomorrow...till then..God bless and bye2... ::

No comments: