Thursday 27 March 2014

Headache?

Hey dear readers,

Currently, I have my headache and it really annoyed. I'm not the kind of person that can eat medicine or painkiller to relieve my headache.

So, I get this advice from my BF @ Mr. B, he ask me to take Nescafe or coffee to relieve the pain. I'm curious how this caffeine can make the headache pain relieve. Usually people like to avoid consuming caffeine while their are headache or migraine.

I did tried to drink Nescafe when I'm headache, and it does help me to overcome my headache. But, I'm not sure for other people, but for me, it does work. :3

*Nescafe by Nestle, pic not owned by me*

Because of my curiosity, I do some research on how the caffeine work to cure headache, and I found some articles that help me figure out the answer.  

Caffeine can reduce blood-vessel swelling and can relieve a headache. (Source from Best Health)

I think I need my Nescafe for my headache, but I run out of stock. Emmmm.... maybe tomorrow... :3



Just a random post for tonight... Stay safe and God bless you all....

No comments: