Monday 31 March 2014

Love from 503 miles

Hye dear readers,



Me and my dear bear have been together for 41 months. Today, it officially 41 months our relationship and still counting. Yay!! For your information, we're been almost a year in LDR. Separated between 503 miles or to be exact is 502.57 miles or 808.81 kilometers. And I am looking forward to meet him soon.

LDR stand for Long Distance Relationship. There are many obstacles that need to overcome while in this type of relationship. Some will have arguments and many more stuffs.

But, no worries guys... :3 we will stay strong in relationship and will overcome all the obstacles during the period. There are tips for you all on how to stay in the LDR. No worries guys, there are many thing that can be do together even though you're far from your partner. :3 hahahaha...like us...

Tips for making your LDR works:
1. Respect your partner
2. Do things that make your partner special
3. Understand and know your partner
4. Trust your partner **very important
5. Communicate with your partner (phone call, texting, Skype, WhatsApp)
6. Don't ever mention to "Break"
7. Don't let argument last too long (if have argument, don't make it long...try to understand them... :3)
8. Have a date (online date maybe...hehehe)
9. Plan for your future (plan when to meet and what your future)
10. Accepting your partner weakness

** These are what I've practice in my LDR. I know its extra hard than the normal couple relationship. Its require both side to make it works.
** Want to know more on the tips? You can come and visit this link -----> Loving from A distance


I did mentioned what you all can do even though you're LDR right?? hahaha... Yes!! You can do it even though you are far from your partner... :3

1. Share your life story
2. Webcam-ing (Skype or etc.)
3. Play games (Online)
4. Send your scent (I give my pillow with my scent to him :3 , he gave me his sweater)
5. Dating.... (phone call for hours... hahahaha...free...thanks to DiGi Easy)
6. Pillow talk (I sleep on the phone with him every night ..it feels like he is with me..I don't know others laaaa...)
7. Grow together :3
8. Send card (traditionally or digitally... We did it also... )

** There's lot things that been done by us together but I can't really recall it... hahahaha.... :3

Just a simple share to you all... take care and God bless... :3


2 comments:

Daniel Jack said...

I just wanna say that you two are the greatest couple I've ever met. I'm so fortunate to have met you guys. Great tip :P . Hope it works! :D

Mitch Peter said...

Thanks daniel... am we the greatest couple... I never thought of that...hahaha... Am fortunate to met you too.... :3