Friday 28 June 2013

1st week done, 11 weeks to go

*My desk*

Yey!! First week done and left 11 weeks to go for my internship...mixed feeling with the place...but I feel happy to meet lots of new people. I've learnt a lot of experiences from the office works to the practical works that help me to widen my knowledge. The Industrial Supervisor are nice and the workers are nice and supporting to me. They helped me a lot in teaching me new things that I never touch and experience before.

*Snap-snap while waiting for the anti virus to update*

At first it just briefing on the organisation function and history. Review on the network that been use for the organisation and set-up the hardware. Then, we proceed with maintenance process where we go to each building and maintain all the PCs available in the organisation. Next week will be more tired that this week... hope that everything will run smoothly as planned. Will continue posting here the update...till we meet again...

p/s: God bless

No comments: