Friday 21 June 2013

Change

I've been silent for few days busy with my schedules at home...ok..I'm home!!! yet, I feel different from before because I'll not going back next semester to my University...I'm officially finished my Bachelor Degree and I'm officially on my LDR with my dear...

From now on, I need to change my schedules and habits because there will be no preparing bento for my dear, no Maggie (fav food for uni students...hahaha), no sleep late, no movie marathon, no outing with my dear, no more so-called university student...huhuhu...

I'll be having my internship soon.. starting next week and will change my schedule because I will wake up early at 6am and go to work at 7am and back around 7pm...da*n...I don't really like it...hope that I can adapt with the work life and can't wait to meet my dear soon...

emm...got to go..need to do some work first...till then...

p/s :God bless you all.. (^~^)