Tuesday 25 June 2013

Day 2

Can't hardly wait for it to finish though it just start...darn..huhuhu...I hate the feeling of regret when I had make my decision before...never thought that it will be like this..I miss my BF, I miss working with him doing our projects...can I say that, I really MISS him??? I AM MISSING HIM...I've felt this loneliness before, but this time it become more lonely doing my job alone at the place that I just knew... :( I pray so that I can face the day with smile and sometime I feel like I'm acting all alone...

I really feel weird with my life...I feel people changing and myself changing as the time goes by... I want to go back to my uni life...SERIOUSLY....I can't help myself...honestly, I'm still think that I am a little child and don't want to works...ohmy...I think I need to stop till here...till then..I'll continue with new post and hope that time, it can entertain you guys out there... :'D


No comments: