Wednesday 2 October 2013

Casing and S. Protectors

Hello guys and girls...my fellow readers... sorry for no update these few days... I just want to share something with you all... Thanks to my dear Bear that bought me something from Lelong for me... :3 Just want to promote something especially for those who hardly find casing and screen protector for Alcatel One Touch Glory 2S Pro or Glory 2S... For those who get this phone with RM200 rebate from SKMM, you all must want to find the case and screen protector to decorate your phone... Thanks to Lelong... I can find the suitable case for my phone....


With a reasonable price, I am satisfy with the quality and the seller send the items so fast... If you all want to order, kindly visit Lelong ...

Seller ID Lelong: Aarongan
Link: Alcatel One Touch Glory 2S/2S Pro
Retail Store: Clicks On Marketing,
                    Lot A25, Ground Floor,
                    CMC Center, Jalan Cerdas,
                    56000, Kuala Lumpur.
Email: aarongan_lelong@hotmail.com

No comments: