Thursday 31 October 2013

3 years



Its been 3 years together and it teaches us especially me a lot of experiences and lessons that help me to improve my life and increase my love to you.

This year anniversary are not the same with before. We didn't celebrate it together but its okay. As long as we together in our heart and as long as we stay together. I will stick to one and will always you in my heart as my partner in my life. For sure my love first are for my God, then my Family and then you... its ok right...because God are the first and also family.. I know you understand it. :3

Some people thought that our relationship just for fun and they says that our relationship are not that long enough as theirs that we shouldn't show off. Some says that we show off our relationship but I don't care. Because we should treasure our times preciously with our love one so that we didn't regret it later.

Our anniversary this year celebrated with phone call and messages. We call and talk and joke and many more. I did compose a song especially for this day but unfortunately can't upload it since the internet connection is low. Dear, you know... I am very super lucky and blessed and grateful to have you in my life. You stay by my side in any condition I am.. When I'm sick(look pale, untidy and look horrible), when I'm happy, when I'm stressed doing assignment with you, when I'm period and have mood swing......many more condition I am and if I write it all here, maybe the post will getting longer and longer.

You are such a good loving Boyfriend of mine, a caring brother, a strict man just like my father, a good partner for assignments, a very challenging challenger for me (we always ask each other results to compete), my consultant in any aspects and a very good listener.

I love you Mr. Bear...and will pray for the best of our relationship... God bless...

No comments: