Saturday 19 October 2013

I love you, I love you not?



Hye dear readers... I'm back and please forgive me for not around for past few weeks... blame the Internet connection...blame me for so lazy to posting.. :'D

I'm so EMOing when it come to my relationship with my dear bear... Its been almost 4 months we didn't meet each other like always... and our anniversary will soon arrive. For sure this year anniversary will be different from before because we didn't celebrate it together like always..

For the past few months we're not together, there are many things happened between us where it really teaches and make our relationship become stronger than before. Now we are in different situation and places. I'm here, you are there.. you works, I'm unemployed. We sometime have no time to spend to each other. But I know deep inside your heart and mind, you always think of me, care of me and love me more each day, right?

Honestly, I love you too and I care and think and many more of you.. Maybe my action didn't told you so but inside me it is true. We holding hand for so long and for sure I'm so serious to you and hope that you will be the last. I am not young to play- play with love relationship. Dear bear, if you read this, I want you to know that I will always right beside you loving you, care of you, and want to be with you forever even if the distance try to separate us..

Sorry for being so emo tonight... God bless you all...

No comments: