Saturday 30 November 2013

My Big day!!!

It's been a long time since I'm updating my blog. So pity my blog been abandoned. Forgive me k... Dear readers, last month(November) was my busy month. It was my special day after a long years of struggle in study. Its my Convocation Day!!! And I am officially GRADUATED and a Degree holder. Yay!!!

*Gifts with love*

My convocation ceremony held in UMS, KK. And my parents and I traveled from Sarawak to Sabah for sure for the event. We having a great days there and we stayed at hotel where we booked through online... For hotel online booking, you guys can go to Agoda.com. And thanks to Mas airline, we booked tickets for a reasonable prices.


Day 1:
*Arrived at KKIA, Sabah*

Once arrived KKIA, we catch taxi and go straight to our hotel to check-in. Since we have our luggage with us, so it was hard to go a ride around the town. There, we met him (my Bear) and we had our lunch together... hehehe... Time was packed and on the same day my Bear and I need to go to campus to get our so-called Harry Potter costume... hahaha...


Day 2:

*At Rumah Terbalik/Upside down house, Tamparuli, Sabah*

Our day start late since we all woke up late because of exhausted. We did planned something for the whole day because we free. So we rented a car and go round-round KK till Kundasang...but unfortunately can't go till Desa Cattle Farm...because we already late that time...

*At Pekan Nabalu, Sabah...at the foot of Mount Kinabalu*

Day 3:
*The 15th UMS Convocation Ceremony*

My Big Day!! The convocation ceremony for my faculty was afternoon and we decided to go to the hall area early for preparation. Once the ceremony finish, we (me and bear) took our pictures**alot** till can't smile anymore... hahaha...


Day 4(last day):

Our last day in KK...so I decided to have a walk with bear at KK. We go to our campus, met our friends, go to the city and searched for photo studio to get my picture on stage during the convocation. hahaha...FYI, we got lost in searching for the studio..hahaha...seriously~ ~
Lastly, my family, Bear and I took taxi to airport for check-in and wait for our flight for hours... the FLY~ ~

So...this is my story during my big day... even though its only a few days, but we had a very great journey and experienced there... Till then... Bye Bye and God bless... :3

2 comments:

Diyana Tjuman said...

wah, tahniah dear :)

Mitch Peter said...

Dear!!!Thank you!!! :3