Saturday 2 November 2013

Uncooked Chocolate Cookies

Hye dear readers... I just finished doing chocolate cookies that does not need to be baked. :D hahaha...
Thanks to Avril Lavigne for the recipes where I found it on the Rachel Rays Shows that I love to watch.

So, here I would like to share the recipes to make this cookies. BTW, forgive me for the blur picture because of low resolution of the camera....  :3 have fun!!!


Ingredients:

Ingredients (1):
1 cup of shortening (Vegetarian)
1 cup of Soy milk
Sugar (as desired)

Ingredients (2):
Cocoa powder (as desired)
Oat (but I changed mine into Nestum)
Coconut (shredded) # I'm not using this for my cookies


Methods:
1. Heat Ingredients (1) until melt and concentrated
2. Mixed Ingredients (1) that melted with Ingredients (2)
3. Mixed it well and scoop it with desire size.
4. Let it cool down and it can be served to eat...

p/s: Have fun while doing it..it is easy and fun ...Good luck and all the best...God bless...


No comments: