Friday 1 November 2013

Oh I miss Bintulu



Hye dear readers.... I'm back again... Damn... I really miss Bintulu here... Bintulu just a small town that does not have traffic jam....no wake up early to go to work...no long journey to go shopping...

Life in Bintulu are the BEST... rather than here at the new place. I miss it when the shopping mall near our house... the school only 5 minutes using car... church are 5-6 minutes away from home... there are Pasar Tamu to buy vegetables and meat... there are Porky Shop (for pork)... the BintuluIAN are very nice and supporting..

I've away from Bintulu already for 1 year and I wish to go there for a visit... To meet my friends and visit places that I want. Life is so easy at Bintulu. There are time to spend with family. Time to go hang out with family.

This is just a short update for dear readers. Will update soon with news and stuffs for you all.. Till then.. God bless... :)

No comments: