Sunday 13 April 2014

30 random facts

Hye dear readers,


Hey there, I recently haven't posting here. Forgive me please. I watched through some video and one of it was the video about random facts. So here I decided to share with you all some random facts about me. Maybe some of you guys want to know more about me. Hahahaha...so, here it goes~~

I start with :

1. My name is Mitchele
2. I am Bidayuh (Malaysian)
3. I can speak 5 languages (Malay, English, Bidayuh, Iban and a little bit of Japanese language)
4. Have a cat name Shiro
5. Awesome boyfriend name Raymond
6. Peppermint tea are the favourite drink
7. I know how to cut hair
8. Don't really like to read
9. Mostly spend money to the thing name FOOOOOOOODSS....
10. Annoyed when texting, then no reply
11. I loves to sleep
12. Currently watch YouTube channels : WahlieTv, Michelle Phan and BeautifyMeeh
13. Like to workouts (ex: push up,squats, sit up, crunches and plank)
14. Have a long life friends name Raymond, Agnes, Sophia and Joyner
15. I like Malaysian food and mostly Borneo foods
16. I don't like sour
17. Do play video games and I like to play it when I'm with Raymond
18. I like to style someone hair especially my sisters
19. My favourite j-rock band is L'Arc~en~Ciel
20. I don't really wear make up (foundation, bb cream or lip balm) prefer bare face. *Only use make up when REALLY necessary*
21. Currently, stay with my family
22. First met Raymond in 2010
23. First time blogging in 2009 when my ICT lecturer asked us to do our own blog
24. I learned how to play guitar by myself
25. I like dog and wish to have one.
26. Like to sing Japanese songs
27. My first handphone (Nokia, don't have camera and mp3 and it only has the coloured screen) was in matriculation
28. I don't really like driving... Stress
29. After 3 years of playing guitar, I just managed to tuned my own guitar few days ago. LOLzzz... hahahahaha....
30. I like to spend most of my time with my family members (including Shiro) and Raymond.


Hahaha, it took me a few days to draft all of this. Hope you all enjoy reading this post about me. :3

Till then, God bless everyone!!!

No comments: