Thursday 17 April 2014

Hair braids

Hello dear readers...

For some that know me, they know me like to do braids on my own hair. The sideway hair braid are my favourite. I'm happy because my friends have trust on me to do their hair during any events. The best part was, I do the hair dressing for free. :3 Actually, it is my hobby and I love to see my friends and siblings with my hair art work. :3

Most of my customers are my family members and my friends. I love hair dressing, hair stylist and even cutting hair. Up until now, I only visited salon for 3 time only. And the rest of my hair cut done by myself. :D

Today, my model of the day is my little sister, Nicole. Her hair will be the hair of the day. I suddenly feel want to do braid on the hair. And, I decided to do something different, not the ordinary hair braid. I want to do Fishtail braid!!! I never done it before, and this is my first trial. With my lil sis medium short hair, it a little difficult to do it. But, I don't want to make it an excuse.

So, here is the result of my first trial of making Fishtail braid!!! Yay!!!

*My lil sis black hair :3*

The braid not really look like fishtail braid, but at least I try... heeee... and this is my first attempt one doing this. Look quite ok... hahaha... :D

I will inform you all if I do it for the next attempt with good result. 

Do try it, it quite easy . Good luck everyone!!! And.... God bless!!! 

No comments: