Tuesday 15 April 2014

My very belated Birthday Present!!!

Hye my dear readers,





For your information, I just received my present... My birthday present. You guys maybe knew that my birthday are last year. This sent late because of some problem happened during the delivery.

Actually, I should received it last 3 months from the Land Below The Wind, Sabah, but.....but...but... because of the delivery service is lame, the present LOST somewhere I don't know. :'( (Blame the delivery service!!!)

So, Raymond decided to sent another one, the new one, not the same with like before to me. Actually, I don't expect him to send the new one. I don't really care about present.

I received the present yesterday from Raymond's sis straight from Sabah. Thank you my Bear. I love the present and will take care of it. It will be Bighead's new friend.

Just a quick post about me. Hope you all enjoy it and God bless!!! :3


No comments: