Tuesday 20 May 2014

Exfoliating Skin

Hye dear readers,

I been away for the past few days. I come across one youtube video about exfoliating skin. So, I think I should share something about it. I have been using a product named Bioglo Skin Gel. It is to exfoliating and refining for face and body.

*Bioglo Skin Gel Expoliating & Refining for face&body*

At first, I don't really know the function of exfoliating skin until I watched a video about it. :3 
What exfoliate can do to us especially to our skin? 

1. It can smooth out our skin. 
2. Get rid of dead skin cells
3. Polish the fine wrinkles
4. Get rid of the dullness
5. Get rid of unwanted sebum

But....

Don't over exfoliate your skin. This is because, it can cause dryness to skin. So, rememberto drink enough water to avoid dryness to skin. 

So far, I didn't experiences breakout after using this product. 

Its just a quick update from me. Hope it will be a useful info for you all. God bless you and take care

-Mitch-

No comments: