Friday 2 May 2014

MacMilk

Hye dear readers,

A blessed day to you all. Few days before, I have this one issue that usually girls/women out there faced too. CRAVING!!! So, me too have this craving issue too...Due to PMS..

I suddenly craved of food that once prepared by Raymond. So, I decided to asked him how to make one myself at home. Ok...ok... I craved to eat MacMilk made by Raymond. His own recipe.


*Forgive me for bad photo quality due to lack of lighting...so,here is MacMilk*

It just a simple food with simple ingredients. I'm gladly to share with all of you if you want to have a try.
Here are the ingredients:

Macaroni
Condensed milk (put some hot water to the condensed milk)

**Boil the macaroni in the hot water. Once ready, pour the condensed milk to the macaroni. Then, ready to eat!!! :3

Have a great day ahead. And, God bless!!! :3

No comments: