Friday 9 May 2014

For those who don't like vege, TRY THIS!!!

Hye my dear readers,

For the past few days until today, my family and I addicted to do this menu as our dinner menu. My mom get the recipe from TV program. This menu are suitable for those who don't really like to eat vege. Because, my niece loves it and eat it a lot. She don't really like vege but this menu she loves it.

So, here it is... the menu that you will not believe that it is vege. Not meat...not chicken...

*My dinner!!! :3*

Guess what does it made from?? :3

Can you guys guess it? hehehe...

Ok..ok...I'll tell you guys...

I don't know what the menu name actually...But I named it Fried Brinjal. 

Hehehe... I decided to share the recipe with you all. In case, you all wondering how to cook it or what the ingredients are... 

All you need are:
- Brinjal / Eggplant (Cut it round)
- Kentucky fried flour (**for those who don't know,Google it "Tepung Kentucky")

How to do it...
1. Mix the Kentucky Fried flour with water (But don't too much, let it little thick).
2. Then, put the brinjal to the flour mixture
3. Fry it in cooking oil until brown in colour.

It just a quick update from me. Hope you guys enjoy it . Have a try on the recipe and hope you all like it. 

Good luck and .....God bless... :3

No comments: