Wednesday 7 September 2011

Dating... :)

Few days ago I went to my friends' house..You want to know what I do there??? I GO DATING THEM!!!its dating with my friends...We have our date before both of my friends go far from Sarawak and further their study to other places... both of my friends are twin and one of them study in India and the other one in Perak...and one more still waiting for the offer..have our meal together where Soph cooked spaghetti and both Joy and Soph prepared pudding for me and Ivy...sedap la tu...

 *homemade spaghetti and ribena sprite by Soph and Joy*

*cake pudding (actually don't know the name) made by Sop and Joy*
Dear Soph; Love to go out with you..really glad that we still be close friend ever since we are still "kecik"..hahaha..still remember your "sikap" dulu2 where you always make funny thing..heee...Take good care of yourself there k..pray to God always... :)

Dear Joy; Both of you girls so cute and I really like it..heee..always smile and so Happy-go-Lucky person..study well k..dulu2,we always become competitor at school..hahaha..banding2 our test paper...best la...now we all separate from each other but we still connected...heee...pray always k... :)

Dear Ivy; Don't despair k...akan dapat juga apa yang kamu mau...be happy with your days...really fun hang out with you...

DON'T FORGET TO....
My dear AgnesL; don't forget me there k...really miss you :'( ...really want to hang out again with you..lama lagi kita mau jumpa..your holiday tak sama with me...God bless you...


looking forward for our next Dating...hehehe... :)

2 comments:

SAM said...

dear mitchele,u take good care of yourself too,x lama lagi hbs kmu,dulu ada square hat =)..saya baru sampai kat cni..anything,kita share kat FB k... keep d faith,n kirimkan salam sy kat "adik ipar" sabah tu k =P hehe

Mitch Peter said...

huhuhu..terharu me...sayang kmu..heee..sis..I'll send ur regard to ur "adik ipar sabah" k... :)