Thursday 8 September 2011

Rock Wannabe...

Emm...I am a ROCK wannabe..??? Surely surprise right? Hehehe...I do exposed to Rock music since I am in younger age...Thanks Daddy...hehehe..daddy love rock band that sing Rock music like slow rock...And me?? Also like Rock music but mostly to Japanese Rock music...tak kira slow rock ka or heavy..hahaha...weird me right...? Ada yang kata saya nie menakutkan because I'm weird..saya tak kisah la pa orang mau cakap pasal saya..asal saya tak buat salah kat mereka...emmm... I like to hear guitar rhythm..hehehe...suka sangat2 sampai saya bercita2 mau belajar main gitar juga..hehehe...but finally I can learn to play it. Cerita pasal Rock nie kan, my friends always kata saya nie Rock..and I don't know why...sikit2 they said "Mitch rock!!" hahaha...maybe my style? maybe not...my secondary school friends "cop" me as a ROCKERS. They said that I looked so Rock..mana da la..saya nie biasa2 jak pun..pakaian pun sempoi2...takda yang stylish sangat. Saya nie berpakaian seperti yang saya suka and act like what I like to..malas want to control2 myself..As long as I happy.... :)

p/s : Do what make you happy and be happy.... God bless... :)

No comments: