Saturday 24 September 2011

KOKUM

2nd week Kokum @ Curriculum(Paramedic) for me this semester and I need to attend 3 hours class which is 2 hours lecture then 1 hour "kawad" hahaha...this semester our Tuan ask to change our group then we divided into 5 groups. I am in the 2nd group. Our activity just now are decided our team's name and our Yale...Our Tuan so nice to us..He so open minded and very surprise for me was he ask me to do command during Kawad...haha...the funny thing was, I asked him to ajar me in front then he say YES...heee....very interesting experience and I like it..huahaha...befor we have our Kawad, Tuan asked us to take our class photo..but right now I can't upload it..because I haven't get it from my leader..no worry..I share our last semester punya photo la k.. :)
*my Paramedic friends and Sir*

No comments: