Monday 12 September 2011

UPDATED 1..2...3... GO!!!

Hello..I'm back...but at different place..huhuhu...me at my University already...bye2 my hometown and hello my STUDY WORLD...for sure met my BF here...emmm...damn today is the first day of lecture...and the class cancelled...what a good news but the bad news is tak cukup tidur because wake up early..huhuhu..watch our new juniors come and busy with their schedule and me..online while wait for bus..so here I am..BLOGGING...as usual...my friends all go to their lecture hall and some go outing buy some things...I felt a bit lazy this few days..rather sleep then go out..stay in my room and FYI...my roommate are awesome..same badge and course with me..funny and happening..heee...hope she can tahan with my "sot2" act...hehehe...currently with my BF and we online..hee...boring at our hostel so we both hang out together..emm...got to go...till then..GOD bless.... :)

No comments: