Tuesday 6 September 2011

New year..new sem..new junior..new senior.....WELCOME TO UMS...:)

Few days more for the next semester to come..I will become a second year student..OMG..hahaha...but if we see in the aspect of age,maybe I am younger or the same age with the 1st year student but I study early than them in U and that makes me become senior..ayoyo..I really feel curious to know who my juniors are because it maybe be my friend..Next semester will be my new chapter for my 2nd year study..new subjects to study and of course it will be a very busiest semester because of the credit hours...but of course new determination to achive...but of course say no no to new bf :) ...new junior to help...I willingly guide you all...so don't be shy to ask...new lecturers but only for certain subjects...and some same lecturers still teach us next semester...thank God..heee.....new members of our CSG...really can't hardly wait...for new students that comes to UMSKAL,happy study...don't be sad...Labuan always the best..teach you to be an independent person..teach you something new...

"WELCOME to MY juniors/seniors AND God bless everyone..."

No comments: