Saturday 13 August 2011

1 month to go...

My sem break will soon end and I got to face the new chapter of my life at the University that I study. Berat hati I want to go back there. Maybe because of the hard time I face there during my study last time. Time study selalu ada masalah la,just like financial problem,problem in study because I am not to "hebat" and also the water problem that sometime happen there...huhu..then..the problem with myself...actually I still want to have holiday. The 4months holiday is not enough for me since I like holiday very much. The most favourite part is spending my time with the whole family members including my cute little cat, Shiro. But I try to life my life into the fullnest and try to enjoy with people at my surrounding. God bless.. :)

2 comments:

the Charioteer said...

same feeling here...facing lots of problems during university life...feel like quitting but it's childish act...must face the reality...isshoni ganbatte yo!

Mitch Peter said...

gambatte to u to magdalene.. :)