Tuesday 23 August 2011

YEAH!!! we Meet again... :)

Today I go hang out with my childhood friends that haven't seen for a long time. Since we all have further our own study far from each other. Let me tell you a bit about them, Sophia Alo Mathew and her twin Joyner Laleng Mathew, both are so cute...they are friend of mine since primary school ever since I was in Year 1. Then my beloved friend, Agnes Gidion is a friend of mine since the first day I entered my primary school. She was the first person that I talked with since she sited beside me in the class. And we become friend until now even though its been a long time we didn't meet each other but we all still connect with each other. Then, Ivy Jeri also one of my friend during my primary school until now. A happening friend and always make funny things. Ivy and I met during primary 6 when I exchange class to her class.
 Sophia N Ivy....

Me and Ivy are Dayung BIDAYUH but we have different bidayuh language..hehehe... :) Today I have a great time with both Sophia and Ivy. We hang out at the mall and have our Bubbles and waffles together. Nice~~~ like it a lot..Thanks to Sophia because she treat us the Bubbles and waffles...hehehe...
  bubbles a.k.a ice blended.... :)

Today, Joyner and Agnes were not joining us go out but I hope we all can hang out together when our holidays clash with each other. Hope to see you all soon.. :)
 

2 comments:

SAM said...

yeee ..like =)
Gbu mitch <3

Mitch Peter said...

heee...thanks..Gbu too...:) <3