Saturday 13 August 2011

Video Production...

Last semester I had received an assignment in making a video for our final project. Then I decided to make a video clip a.k.a GUITAR cover...Kebetulan I bought my new guitar that time. So I thought want to learn a song called "THANK YOU MY TEEN" brought by YUI as my final project video production. During the production time, suddenly I got combo FEVER where its include cough and flu. I suffered from cough and flu for about a month and it make me can't sing properly. I tried so many time to record my voice singing that song but it ended up so bad. Even my guitar skill were not too good that time. Due date for the assignment will coming soon so I decide not to doing guitar cover and just doing the video clip for the song..thanks to my boy,Raymond that help a lot, my friends Ekin that borrowed me her camera, Connielia and Sahlan that become my actors...so finished my shooting then I do my editing and the most tension part is my laptop always not responding while I want to render the video. Thank God after a long time rendering the video, finally it finish....I get GOOD gred :)

2 comments:

the Charioteer said...

glad to hear that you got GOOD grade. omedeto~ ^ ^

Mitch Peter said...

yeah..thanks mag... :)