Saturday 6 August 2011

Multimedia Technology vs Computer Engineering/Software Engineering

People always misunderstood with this terms..multimedia technology and computer engineering...oh my..so sad..okay..I study Multimedia Technology at my recent University and I am so sad to hear some of my friends and also my relatives misunderstood with my course. They always said that what I've learn is all about repairing the computer. Actually FYI, Multimedia Technology is not all about repairing the computers. Its about production, editing and producing movies,video clips,advertisements,montage and animation...that is my major and the other subject that I've learn is programming language that is about the language in the computers. We made games and application. Then,if about the computer engineering, if I not wrong it is about the software inside the computer. They also know about repairing the computer. So, why people also "SALAH ANGGAP" ?? Lets us think about it....

2 comments:

the Charioteer said...

any difference between Multimedia Computing and Multimedia Technology then? i guess what im studying now not really about production or animation...huhu

Mitch Peter said...

urs is multimedia computing ka? major apa la? emm..mine is multimedia technology and major in multimedia..we study more in editing,production,animation and many more...i think urs are more to visual in the computer maybe..so more to programming...#mythought#