Tuesday 30 August 2011

I am BIDAYUH girl...

Let me tell you about Bidayuh. Bidayuh is one of the race in Sarawak that also known as Borneo. The name "Bidayuh" means 'inhabitants of land'. They are the second largest Dayak ethnic group in Sarawak after the Iban. Some people also called it Land Dayak because it usually found  in the basin of the Sarawak River and hilly to mountainous forest, traditionally worked by rotational agriculture and hunting based around farms. Bidayuh areas in Sarawak are Serian (my place), Bau, Padawan, Lundu, Penrissen and Siburan. We are Christian and some still animisme.
I am Dayung Bidayuh or also known as Bidayuh Girl..hahaha...proud to be one of them. I am original and no mix mix k.. Some people thought that I am Kadazan Dusun from Sabah but FYI I am Bidayuh k... And I am Christian..So glad and very the glad..huahaha...Jangan salah faham k. Maybe muka saya ni lain sikit dari sekutu bangsa saya kali. I do speak my own language ok...And I proud to tell others what my race are...no hide hide..hehehe...my dad and mom both pure Bidayuh. Adalah saya nie tak la berapa hebat Bidayuh tapi saya suka bangsa saya sangat2. hehehe...oleh sebab daddy transfer to others place, so me and fam pun berpindah dari tempat asal,jarang juga balik kampung or mix with other Bidayuh and this makes my language takla "jejep" that is dalam...hehehe...try Google for Bidayuh and you will know more bout Bidayuh..
God bless.... :)

No comments: