Monday 29 August 2011

I am a guitar player

I dream of becoming a guitar player since I'm in primary school. And I didn't believe that I already bought myself a guitar this year. So thankful to God for hear my prayer and to my BF and friends that always give me support. Its been almost 7 months since I bought my guitar. I've learn the notes from the basic because I don't even have basic in playing guitar. But right now I can play songs that I like..heee...the first song that I've learn was "Thank you my teens- YUI"...hehe...
list of some songs that I can play but still amateur...hahaha...
1-Hosanna (Delirious)
2-Tokyo (YUI)
3-Don't cry (Park Bom,2NE1)
4-Knocking on heaven's door (Avril Lavigne)
5-My happy ending (Avril Lavigne)
6-I'm with you (Avril Lavigne)
7-All you wanted (Michelle Branch)
8-Games of love (Michelle Branch)
9-Hosanna In the highest
10-Taiyou no Uta (Kaoru Amane)
now still under learning some new song...hahaha...

2 comments:

the Charioteer said...

byk jgk lagu yg km tau main dah ni...jeles2~ xD

Mitch Peter said...

heee..byk lagi actually but byk hillsong and ada yg sy lupa..huahaha...blaja2... :D jgn jeles la...