Friday 5 August 2011

Look like Chinese...

Okay..this topic is related to my issue..that is look like chinese. This happen to my family and I where when we go out to somewhere like shopping mall and restaurant,the workers will spoke mandarin to us..oh no..apakah ini? Do our muka look like chinese?? hahaha...mungkin juga or mungkin tidak...but for me la, family sebelah dad memang look like chinese sampai saya pun ingat mereka nie orang luar pula time kecil2 dulu..huahaha..dulu2 when my family and I go having our dinner at "kedai makan cina",got one waitress nie suddenly cakap cina with us. I just tunduk2 jak and tersengih2 tengok muka dad,then dad pun senyum. We balas the waitress with BM then the waitress felt weird with us and her face look macam she malu. huuuu...rasa bersalah pula tengok her. Eventhough this conflick always happen to my family,but I'll always love my own speciality and love my family so much too.. :) God bless... :D

No comments: