Friday 26 August 2011

let's talk about it...

Today I want to talk about different hair types. First is about my hair...my hair during childhood was naturally straight..but now it become naturally wavy and for me it looks awesome. Honestly, I didn't do anything to my hair and it naturally change its structure during my teenage time.
Types of hair that I know is....of course straight hair, curly hair and wavy hair. Most of the girls like to make their hair straight and go to the salon then make it permanently straight. Maybe they think that make them beautiful. But for me, not all people suitable with straight hair. Some people suit with wavy or curl hair because they have different shape of the face. If for me, I prefer my hair right now that is wavy hair type because it suit with my face...hehehe... Even my sis said that I am not suitable with straight hair because I did try straighten my hair but not permanent and it look odd to me..but honestly I also dream to have my natural straight hair back and I also do straight my hair but not permanent..huaahaha...  XD 
Then some people who have natural wavy hair always dream of making their hair straight even though their natural wavy hair looks beautiful to them. But it is their decision whether they want to do what to themselves. I can't do anything but to give advice and its up to them whether they want to use it or not... But try to search for nice hair style and don't be afraid to make a different... God bless... :)

No comments: